Let me take you HOME, to my beautiful country Sri Lanka!
Join me on this 5 nights 6 days Yoga & Breathwork holiday in beautiful Sri Lanka. Indulge in a journey of relaxation, wellbeing and delicious culinary delights while you reel in the tranquil surroundings of the rainforest mountain range. The serenity that you will experience here will help you delve more deeply into your spiritual. Watch the sunrise and sunset over the mist covered lush green mountains while practicing yoga, breathwork, meditation that pave the way towards a more balanced mind and body.
Sign up now and gift yourself this amazing experience. Limited spots available.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
· 5 nights at a stunning lush green view manor (Full board)
· 2 sessions of Yoga & breathwork daily
· 1 Yoga Nidra Session
· 1X30 minutes relaxing breathwork journey (optional)
· A Live Sri Lankan cooking experience
· A Bird watching nature trail
· A Tour to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Singharaja rainforest to experience many varieties of endemic birds, flora and fauna
· Village tour to visit a gem mine to experience the traditional methods of harvesting famous Ceylon gems and sapphires
· A Game drive to Udawalawe National park to see the magnificent elephants in their natural habitat
· Group transfer from and to the airport
· A wonderful opportunity to relax and unwind in the nature while making new friends and connecting with others.
Double Accommodation (options for two separate beds):
1,400 USD PP
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
50% Advance payment required to book the spot and balance 50% to be paid by 15th June 2023.
Options to bank transfer. Payment links available on request however a processing fee will be charged.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST
· Airfare to Sri Lanka
· Travel Insurance
· Visa costs if required
· Other personal expenses
· Yoga Mats & other props
RECOMMENDED FLIGHT DETAILS
Group airport transfer will be available on below fight timings.
Dubai to CMB - Flight UL226 22:50 (18th August) – 4:45 (19th August)
CMB to Dubai - Flight UL225 18:25 -18.45pm-21:40 (24th August)